Sunday, November 2, 2008

Quilt Market Houston 2008

Recovery from Quilt Market in Houston is still ongoing. I still have not posted all of my goodies but have ordered several new fabrics for next spring including the new I Love Lucy fabric from Quilting Treasures. Northcott has a beautiful new line by Lain Stowe called Heavenly Hollyhocks. Lain Stowe has created several patterns for her line that showcase the large print from the Heavenly Hollyhocks line but will work well with any large print.





Above is a sneak peak of the I Love Lucy fabric and the Heavenly Hollyhock fabrics from Quilt market.
I also picked up at market a few new notions, books and patterns. I will be posting these new goodies soon.

Use the Suzzett's Fabric website link on the left to see new sales posted every Wednesday as well as new products being added often.

No comments:

Post a Comment