Tuesday, October 20, 2009

New projects in the works

A diaper bag for a baby shower is in the works currently. It's been 10 years since I have needed a diaper bag though it seems just a few years ago. It's kind of fun picking out the fabric and design. I am using the Eva fabric that just arrived and a Sultry Honey Bun which coordinates well with Eva since both fabric lines are by Basicgrey for Moda. The lime greens are great color that really seem to go with just about any other color.



I just received my Happy Camper fabric by American Jane for Moda. Happy Camper fabric takes me to Colorado every time I look at it. As a kid we tent camped nearly every summer in Colorado. I love fabric that brings back memories. I am going to make a throw for when we go camping. I just have to decide what pattern to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment