Sunday, October 4, 2009

What to do on a rainy day.


What do you like to do on a rainy day? I like to sew. But then again "What day is it that you don't like to sew?" some in my family say. Today my daughter and I completed her charm square bag made from the Easiest Handbags Ever pattern from Fig Tree Quilts. Lindsey used a Summer Basket of Flowers Charm Pack for a fall bag. That girl has more purses and bags but "one more just for market next week to hold all our stuff Mom" is what she said. I enjoy crafting with my daughter.

All you need for the this charm pack bag is a charm pack, 5/8 yard of fabric and some batting.

1 comment:

  1. The bag is beautiful!
    I came across your blog by Googling for the Easiest Handbags Ever pattern. I wanted to see pictures of any that people have made.
    I'm glad I found yours :)

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete