Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Market Saturday and Sunday

Saturday: Our first day on the market floor!

One of my favorite things about going to market is getting to spend time with my daughter. She helps me out in the shop and has an eye for fabric for her generation. We enjoy discussing all that we see. My daughter has always wanted to make an Aunt Philly’s Toothbrush Rug. We stopped by Aunt Philly's booth where she was kind enough to show my daughter how to start her own Toothbrush Rug. Aunt Philly is such an interesting person. Look for her patterns on the website soon or come see the sample Lindsey is working on in the shop.

Sunday:

Were we tired for our last day on the market floor!

I was able to take pictures of the two block of the months that we will be starting in January. Kansas Troubles’ Block of the Month will be KT Favorites 10 Years and Counting program. The 2nd Block of the Month, The Night Before Christmas, by Bunny Hill Designs features the La Petite Ecole fabric line by French General for Moda.

No comments:

Post a Comment